№ 2 (2016) Technical mechanics
Technical mechanics, 2016, 2, 106 - 112
BUILDING A POLYHARMONIC MODEL OF HORIZONTAL COMPONENTS OF
INPUT DISTURBANCES FOR STUDYING DYNAMICS OF FREIGHT CARS
L. G. Lapina
The work goal is to build a model of the components of the input disturbances acting on the railway vehicle
from the track that is satisfactory for calculations when predicting the dynamic qualities of the freight cars in a
horizontal plane. In the study the methods of mathematical modeling have been used.
An amplitude and frequency analysis of horizontal irregularities of the railway track has been conducted
processing the records of the track-testing car. The model of the components of the predicted input disturbance in
the form of the sum of harmonics has been formed using the results of this analysis. It is found that in the pre- dicted calculations the model built enables the estimation of the standard indices of the dynamic qualities of a
gondola car in a horizontal plane that is close to the corresponding experimental data.
irregularities of railway track, spectral analysis, indices of dynamic
1. Lapina L. G. Amplitude and frequency analysis of vertical irregularities of railway track (in Russian) /
L. G. Lapina, I. A. Mashchenko // Tekhnicheskaya Mekhanika. - 2012. - No 3. - P. 9 - 15.
2 Ushkalov V. F. Calculated disturbances for estimating dynamic qualities of freight cars (in Russian) /
V. F. Ushkalov, L. G. Lapina, I. A. Mashchenko // Nauka i Progress Transporta. Vestnik Dnepropetrovskogo
Natsionalnogo Universiteta Zheleznodorozhnogo Transporta imeni Akademika V. Lazaryana. - 2013. - Issue 4
(46). - P. 135 - 144.
3. Ushkalov V. F. Calculated disturbances for studying dynamics of railway cars (in Russian) / V. F. Ushkalov,
L. G. Lapina, I. A. Mashchenko // Zaliznychnyi Transport Ukrainy. -2012. - No 1. - P. 38 - 41.
4. Technical Requirements for Assessing the State of Rail Track Considering Records of Track-Testing Cars and
for Providing Safety of Traffic in NonStandard Situations. TsP-0267 (in Ukrainian) : Approved by the Order of
Ukrzaliznytsya # 033-Ts of 1 January, 2012. Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, State Administration of
Railway Transport of Ukraine, Ukrzaliznytsya, Head Office of Track Facilities ; Ribkin V.V., O. M. Patlasov. - Kyiv : Poligrafservis, 2012. - 46 p.
5. Spectral analysis of track irregularities and stressed-strained state of track elements (in Russian) /A. Ya. Kogan,
M. A. Levinzon, S. V. Malinsky, V. O. Pevzner // Vestnik VNIIZhT. - 1991. - No 1. - P. 39 - 43.
6. Mathematical Modeling Oscillation of Rail Transportation Vehicles (in Russian) / V. F. Ushkalov, L. M. Reznikov,
V. S. Ikkol et al. / Edited by V. F. Ushkalov. - Kiev : Naukova Dumka, 1989. - 240 p.
7. Lvovsky Ye. N. Statistical Methods for Building Empirical Formula: Textbook for Higher Technical Educational
Institutions (in Russian) / Ye. N. Lvovsky. - Moscow : Vysshaya Shkola, 1988. - 293 p.
8. Donchenko A. V. Optimal dynamics of freight cars (in Ukrainian) / A. V. Donchenko, V. V. Ilchyshyn // Zaliznychnyi
Transport Ukrainy. - 2007. - No 1. - P. 67 - 70.
9. Romen Yu. S. Dynamic qualities of freight cars using bogies with axial loads up to 25 ton-force (in Russian) /
Yu. S. Romen, A. V. Zavertalyuk, A. V. Kovalenko // Vestnik VNIIZhT. - 2006. - No 1. - P. 21 - 26.
Copyright (©) 2016 L. G. Lapina
Copyright © 2014-2018 Technical mechanics